Tuesday, December 22, 2009

A New Beginning

0

I start to create a new blog again. I am wondering why i am so crazy with blogging. When i don't know what else to write in my previous blog i will create a new one. This makes me realize one thing about myself. This is my habit.
This is a reason why i always have uncompleted tasks. I hope by create this new blog, i can write anything that i want to write. I love writing and i like people read what i write. For sure i like comments because i like feedbacks. However, i am not a good writer. I am just a beginner. Besides, my English is not that great though. Still have grammatical error here and there. But i will never quit writing.

Just for a new start for new blog, i really hope that i can write something that inspires people. No matter if it is through my own experienced in life or other's that i might share here.

See you tomorrow!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

The materials in this blog is a personal thoughts, ramblings from the author with some link to the other sources website.

Reproduction, distribution, republication, and/or retransmission of material contained within this blog are prohibited unless the prior written permission from author of this blog.

(c) rosesdailyjournal.blogspot.com / rose.ragai@gmail.com

Blog Archive