Friday, April 23, 2010

YOUTH GROUP SITE

2

It take me more than one day to think, what is the best title for this youth group blog/site. Still wondering what is the best. Sounds more catchy and it shows more like them.
I change a few names already. Okay here is some list that i can think of:
  • Y-PEER ZONE
  • Y-PEER ONE STOP CENTRE
  • Y-PEER UPDATES
  • Y-PEER
  • Y-PEER GROUP
  • Y-PEER CHRONICLES
Okay, i think that is enough. My mind can't think of the great one. This is all waht i have for now. Hmm... let me give my brain a break first. After checking on the layouts, now the title, tomorrow will be ... what entries suppose i write in their blog. Aiyah... More works. hihihi...

Till then. Continue my work first.

2 comments:

  1. I like the idea of a youth website. I presume it is something related to nature? My suggestion: Youth Care; Youth Go Nature; Nature...the youth way.

    Can't wait to read your new blog:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually it is for one group of youth at my housing area and it is not focus on nature only. It is more broad issues. I only try to create site for them to get updates with any future activities. Will publish after i get the best one for them. Thanks for giving me some ideas too.

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer

The materials in this blog is a personal thoughts, ramblings from the author with some link to the other sources website.

Reproduction, distribution, republication, and/or retransmission of material contained within this blog are prohibited unless the prior written permission from author of this blog.

(c) rosesdailyjournal.blogspot.com / rose.ragai@gmail.com

Blog Archive