Sunday, August 15, 2010

Prayer for a Friend

2

At about 10.48 pm, i received SMS from a friend asking for prayer to restore her faith. Only notice her SMS about 10 or 15 minutes later. I am glad that she share about her spiritual journey with me. Even though its only in three sentences. I replied her with two SMS but i didn't get another replied from her. Maybe she asleep since tomorrow she is working. She remind me of my own experience before. When i am 'lost' and 'found' again.

Thank you Lord for spending your time listening to me. Amen.

2 comments:

  1. THANKS, MY DEAR FRENZ, FOR YOUR ADVICE & COURAGE..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will be there for you my dear friend. Thanks God for the gift of friendship that He gave us. Cheers! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer

The materials in this blog is a personal thoughts, ramblings from the author with some link to the other sources website.

Reproduction, distribution, republication, and/or retransmission of material contained within this blog are prohibited unless the prior written permission from author of this blog.

(c) rosesdailyjournal.blogspot.com / rose.ragai@gmail.com

Blog Archive