Tuesday, September 07, 2010

LOVE & Forgiveness

2

Hurt.... brokenness... unwanted... alone... lonely... abandon...  From who? The one that we love... the one that we care... or our enemies?... the one that we really hate? It's hold grunge in the heart... the heart is broken... hurt badly...  Feel far apart from Jesus our Saviour. Feel unworthy of His Love.. I am a sinner kneel down before Him. Will He accept me again? To be His Little Child? Am afraid.. afraid He will not accept me.. Will He listen to me again? Hold me in His arms when i can't stand anymore? When i feel that my feet can't stand on the ground? I am human, so many doubt i have upon Him but His Love never fails on me. His Love brings me back to Him. How wonderful God works in my life. Praise you above all name o My Lord Jesus Christ......

1 John 1: 8-10 ~ If we say, "We have no sin," we deceive ourselves and the truth is not in us. If we confess our sins, he who is faithful and just will forgive us our sins and cleanse us from all wickedness. If we say that we do not sin, we make God a liar, his word is not in us.~

God will always listen to all His little children. Just open our heart and allow Him to enter our hearts. Forgive us our sin as we forgive those who sin against us.

My dear friends, let us love one another for love comes from God. Everyone who loves is born of God and knows God. Those who do not love have not known God, for God is love. How did the love of God appear among us? God sent his only Son into this world that we might have life through him. This is love: not that we loved God but that he first loved us and sent his Son as an atoning sacrifice for our sins. 1 John 4: 7-10.

2 comments:

  1. Love is unpredictable, indescribable. It can be harmful, it is also the peace and joy in life. One has to learn to appreciate LOVE in any condition. In good and in bad, through sunny days and through the storm. God is pure love. Amen.

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer

The materials in this blog is a personal thoughts, ramblings from the author with some link to the other sources website.

Reproduction, distribution, republication, and/or retransmission of material contained within this blog are prohibited unless the prior written permission from author of this blog.

(c) rosesdailyjournal.blogspot.com / rose.ragai@gmail.com

Blog Archive