Thursday, March 31, 2011

My 300th Posts & The Last Day of March

0

Wow... i didn't realize that this is my 300th post for this blog. I update this blog more often than my other blogs. My blog My Choice - Walking Through Nature was the first blog that i created and it is my main blog, but that blog for now only contains 314 posts. Not much stories on nature lately. It's okaylah...

Anyway, i have nothing interesting to post today but a sharing of one of my photo from my visit to Kaingaran, Tambunan last weekend. It was great weekend and He is there with us. Praise the Lord. Ta da.. Pic of my dearest friend and i.

Pic in front of the Grotto before we leave Kaingaran... 
With Love,
Little Rose

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

The materials in this blog is a personal thoughts, ramblings from the author with some link to the other sources website.

Reproduction, distribution, republication, and/or retransmission of material contained within this blog are prohibited unless the prior written permission from author of this blog.

(c) rosesdailyjournal.blogspot.com / rose.ragai@gmail.com

Blog Archive