Thursday, May 05, 2011

Laughter is the Best Medicine

3

I want to put up the title as SMILE but then i decided to change it to this. Why? Hmmm... Do you ever face a situation where you can not smile or laugh because of stress due to problem at works or personal problems? I think this is happen most of the time to me. But sometime i use my smile and laugh to cover up my problems. Fake Smile? YES. I used to do it but i am not a good pretender because at the end of it, i will CRY.

Laughter. I feel great if i laugh out loud. Ha ha ha. I feel like there is no more problems and i enjoy the moments very much. Laugh with my brothers, sisters, mum, dad, cousins, aunts, uncles and friends. That moments is really memorable moments because sometime it will not repeat again, even so, the situation will be a little bit different.

How about you? Do you feel that when you SMILE or LAUGH, all the problems are swept away? At least for that moments right?

PUT UP THE BRIGHTEST SMILE ON YOUR FACE & DON'T RESTRAINT YOURSELF FROM LAUGH OUT LOUD!! 

With Love,
Little Rose

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful thought. Laughter indeed is a natural cure for every type of sadnesss. And it has become all the more important to laugh and let others laugh in this selfish place called the world!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indeed, it is the best medicine :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. marjaan--We need to find the best things that can make our burden lighter and for me is laughter. Thank you for agreed with me. God bless you.

    Sis Oli--Yep. It is the best cure.. :-).. Good luck with your event sis.

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer

The materials in this blog is a personal thoughts, ramblings from the author with some link to the other sources website.

Reproduction, distribution, republication, and/or retransmission of material contained within this blog are prohibited unless the prior written permission from author of this blog.

(c) rosesdailyjournal.blogspot.com / rose.ragai@gmail.com

Blog Archive