Saturday, May 14, 2011

Tired

0

I am tired body and mind. Just came back from my out station duty last night. Arrive home at about 8.45pm. Thank you so much my dearest friends and families for your prayer for me for this trip. It was really interesting and challenging trip. I may say that i am not well prepared for the trip especially mentally. The people i met is so much different people. I was surprised because between the two villages that i went, there were two different mind set of the communities.

I am working half day today. Hope to have a good rest after work today. So, wait for my sharing in my next posts. There were a lots to share and it was quite an expereinced.

Have a great weekend guys! God bless.

With Love,
Little Rose

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

The materials in this blog is a personal thoughts, ramblings from the author with some link to the other sources website.

Reproduction, distribution, republication, and/or retransmission of material contained within this blog are prohibited unless the prior written permission from author of this blog.

(c) rosesdailyjournal.blogspot.com / rose.ragai@gmail.com

Blog Archive