Tuesday, July 05, 2011

I Wish......

1

I wish i can say what is in my heart......
I wish i can do what i really love to do.....
I wish i can be there for the one i love....

I wish i can do more for the people in need of my help....
I wish i can learn more things and expand my knowledge....
I wish i can just ignore all the problems and live happily....

Too much?
Anyway, i still appreciate for everything i have right now...
Still God already gave me so much for me to live in this world...
Be grateful for this life.....

With Love,
Little Rose

1 comment:

  1. Yeahhh... It's true... Be thankful what we have right now... Otherwise, it will be taken away... End with regret... Before it happen, "Be Thankful". Amen.

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer

The materials in this blog is a personal thoughts, ramblings from the author with some link to the other sources website.

Reproduction, distribution, republication, and/or retransmission of material contained within this blog are prohibited unless the prior written permission from author of this blog.

(c) rosesdailyjournal.blogspot.com / rose.ragai@gmail.com

Blog Archive