Thursday, November 03, 2011

I am sorry

1

Sorry for being sounds so demotivated....
Sorry for being so down and depress......
Sorry for writing something is not inspiring you.....
Sorry for wasting your time reading all the mess i wrote here these past two weeks.....

Today....
I feel much more better and relief...
I make up my mind....
I can see a clear picture ahead of me....
My heart realize what i really want....
Have to sacrifice and let go of something to get something better....
Sounds selfish? That is what i thought at first! But...
Life have to move on... 
To move on to another phase and It's MY LIFE...
GOD gave me CHOICES so i have to DECIDE and CHOOSE...
Which WAY?
HE WILL GUIDE ME THROUGH....

God Bless!!

---
Feel Blessed Little Rose

1 comment:

  1. Not everyone can be positive all the time. sometimes we do feel down and uncertail of the future. If God doesn't get angry at us for that how can man?
    Have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer

The materials in this blog is a personal thoughts, ramblings from the author with some link to the other sources website.

Reproduction, distribution, republication, and/or retransmission of material contained within this blog are prohibited unless the prior written permission from author of this blog.

(c) rosesdailyjournal.blogspot.com / rose.ragai@gmail.com

Blog Archive