Thursday, January 23, 2014

#01 - January Mission

0

I am On a Mission

"Life Quotes Facebook Cover"

It may sounds funny but i feel like wants to make just a little action which perhaps can make little impacts to my circle of family and friends in my Facebook account. I have 957 friends in my FB. Well, probably not even 30% aware of my action by changing my FB cover photos every morning. However, i am good with it because, i did not means to attract them but we never know, whose heart will be touched or in need of word of encouragement that very day right? 

Here is some of the FB cover photos that i use since 7th January 2014.









Life Quotes,
Little Rose

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

The materials in this blog is a personal thoughts, ramblings from the author with some link to the other sources website.

Reproduction, distribution, republication, and/or retransmission of material contained within this blog are prohibited unless the prior written permission from author of this blog.

(c) rosesdailyjournal.blogspot.com / rose.ragai@gmail.com

Blog Archive