Thursday, August 16, 2018

Silence is Golden but Not this Blog

0

Trying to be consistent posting entries in this blog but i end up being silence. It is not that i am not miss my blogging world but i was too occupied doing other things. I realize too that when Facebook is easier to update, i end up rants my mind there.

I will still try to post something in my blog too just to keep it alive. Not a haunted blog. Just a quick update on what is going on in my life, seven months 16 days has passed.

1) Camp out in the jungle twice while carried out my fieldwork and i am having fun playing with the leeches.. Haha.. Not that fun though!
2) I ran three full marathons which i really didn't plan but it happens anyway. Still proud of myself.
3) My father very ill in April so i cancel my Mt Rinjani summit attack trip in June. So, i didn't make it to Rinjani this year. I am sad but no regrets.
4) My hikings very limited because i keep going back and forth every free weekend to visit my father at home. It took 10 hours drive, one way. So, not many hikings for fun for this year.
5) Boy?! Not found anyone to date yet, so i am free for a cup of coffee. Hahaha..
6) My travel to foreign country also not going to happen this year. Still depends on my father condition. I rather not travel far for the time being.

Alright, that is a bit of everything that happen and not happen for the past seven months.

Hope you guys also have a great life and more good things for the rest of 2018. Live life as if we only live today! Grateful to God for all the blessings!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

The materials in this blog is a personal thoughts, ramblings from the author with some link to the other sources website.

Reproduction, distribution, republication, and/or retransmission of material contained within this blog are prohibited unless the prior written permission from author of this blog.

(c) rosesdailyjournal.blogspot.com / rose.ragai@gmail.com

Blog Archive