Sunday, March 29, 2020

Day 12: Movement Control Order

0

After return to my village on 25th March, I did not have network to continue updating my blog. Today, I try to post something if this can pass through.

The MOC for Malaysia has been extended for another 14 days starting from 1st April until 14th April. With this new instruction by the government, I will continue to stay at home until then.

I have mixed feelings when I decided to drive 10 hours to reach my village, but I am glad that i can make it. I pass through seven road blocks along the way and only questioned twice. I believed that my journey was bless and protected by my Lord. It was smooth trip and I arrived safely. Praise and glory be to God. 

May the good Lord continue to protect us and this outbreak will over soon. Have mercy on us all Lord. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

The materials in this blog is a personal thoughts, ramblings from the author with some link to the other sources website.

Reproduction, distribution, republication, and/or retransmission of material contained within this blog are prohibited unless the prior written permission from author of this blog.

(c) rosesdailyjournal.blogspot.com / rose.ragai@gmail.com

Blog Archive