Monday, March 30, 2020

Day 13: Movement Control Order

0


This is Gabby. She is my companion during this MCO. She act like a dog but she is a cat. Hmmm.. Always follow me around as if she doesn't want to be left by me.

Nothing much today except that I cut my dad's hair, clean his feet thoroughly and shower him as clean as I can. I thank God that I still have a chance to do this for my aging parents. Taking care both of them never been easy but I believe love conquers all. Thank you Mama Mary.

I also take a chance to run a few small rounds with my dog. He is sick but we manage to slowly run around the house. I hope Simba will recover soon. 

May this pandemic over soon and all of us persevere till then. God have mercy on us all.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

The materials in this blog is a personal thoughts, ramblings from the author with some link to the other sources website.

Reproduction, distribution, republication, and/or retransmission of material contained within this blog are prohibited unless the prior written permission from author of this blog.

(c) rosesdailyjournal.blogspot.com / rose.ragai@gmail.com

Blog Archive