Tuesday, July 19, 2022

CAUSE: Rescue Another Puppy

0

 

Having breakfast this morning.

One after another, a new stray puppy attracts me (or I may say I am drawn to them?). This puppy, I named her Cookie. She was staying outside of the house in my neighbourhood. I thought she belonged to them until one of the neighbours told me she does not belong to anyone. No wonder I saw the house where she always stayed put up a wire mesh on their house gates to prevent her entry to their house compound. 

Every time we passed by that house, Puffin stopped and wanted to play with Cookie. Cookie also responded to Puffin, and they played chase and run, and I let them do that for a few minutes two days a row. So I decided to take her home yesterday evening because I feared she would be hit by a car. After all, sometimes, they drove fast in this lane. 

Comfortable in her bed. 

I gave her a bath, dried her fur, fed and played with her for a few minutes until she was comfortable with the surroundings of my house. Then I show her the bed, and she follows my instructions to lie on the bed. I left her alone, and she slept soundly until morning without crying or barking for me. 

I fed her again this morning and let her do her business before giving her toys so she would learn to differentiate between toys and my other belongings. Hope for the best, and she is just doing fine when I return from work this evening. I am aware puppy is always a puppy.     

Playing with toy which is owned by Puffin. 

I hope, i will find a kind hearted person to give her a Forever Home! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

The materials in this blog is a personal thoughts, ramblings from the author with some link to the other sources website.

Reproduction, distribution, republication, and/or retransmission of material contained within this blog are prohibited unless the prior written permission from author of this blog.

(c) rosesdailyjournal.blogspot.com / rose.ragai@gmail.com

Blog Archive