Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Wishing Myself a Happy Birthday!!!

11

Turn 31st today. No special dinner or party or celebration. It's okay. Just another day to remember. Will spend some quite time with my Lord today. A few birthday wishes and gifts means that i have my loved ones always having me in their heart. I am sure, not only today but each and everyday i have many family and friends wishing me good health and live a good life.

So, i am grateful Lord that He gave me wonderful 31 years of my life. So, i want to promise that i will live a good life after this (but can i do that?). With God nothing is impossible.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MYSELF!

---
Birthday Girl,
Little Rose

11 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Rose :) May God bless you always

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Dor. God bless you too. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Rose, many happy returns of the day. Happy birthday.
    A birthday is just another 365 day trip around the sun, so have fun, stay young, stay beautiful, and keep a song in your heart.
    Best regards,
    Lee.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ pay3sia -- Thanks & God bless you.

    @ Uncle Lee -- Thanks Uncle Lee. I hope i will spend my life more happier and wisely for another year ahead and be grateful for the year that pass. God bless you.

    @ Daniel Chiam -- Thanks! God bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice i like it belated
    God Bless :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rose, Happy belated Birthday.
    I did wish you on FB though.
    May God always walks with you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Rose,
    Wishing you to have a great birthday!
    My warm and sincere happy birthday messages wishing you to have a great life and happiness.
    Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer

The materials in this blog is a personal thoughts, ramblings from the author with some link to the other sources website.

Reproduction, distribution, republication, and/or retransmission of material contained within this blog are prohibited unless the prior written permission from author of this blog.

(c) rosesdailyjournal.blogspot.com / rose.ragai@gmail.com

Blog Archive