Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Wishing Myself a Happy Birthday!!!

Turn 31st today. No special dinner or party or celebration. It's okay. Just another day to remember. Will spend some quite time with my Lord today. A few birthday wishes and gifts means that i have my loved ones always having me in their heart. I am sure, not only today but each and everyday i have many family and friends wishing me good health and live a good life.

So, i am grateful Lord that He gave me wonderful 31 years of my life. So, i want to promise that i will live a good life after this (but can i do that?). With God nothing is impossible.


Birthday Girl,
Little Rose

11 Share their thoughts:

DoRa Priscilla said...

Happy Birthday Rose :) May God bless you always

Rose Ragai said...

Thanks Dor. God bless you too. :-D

Coffee Girl said...


Rose Ragai said...

Thanks Din. God bless you.

pay3sia said...

Happy birthday Rose!

Uncle Lee said...

Hi Rose, many happy returns of the day. Happy birthday.
A birthday is just another 365 day trip around the sun, so have fun, stay young, stay beautiful, and keep a song in your heart.
Best regards,

Daniel Chiam said...

Happy Birthday!!!!

Latest in room8five: Genting Highland and Zouk KL

Rose Ragai said...

@ pay3sia -- Thanks & God bless you.

@ Uncle Lee -- Thanks Uncle Lee. I hope i will spend my life more happier and wisely for another year ahead and be grateful for the year that pass. God bless you.

@ Daniel Chiam -- Thanks! God bless you.

Chicklette@Allure said...

nice i like it belated
God Bless :)

John Ragai said...

Rose, Happy belated Birthday.
I did wish you on FB though.
May God always walks with you.

Candace Fuller said...

Hi Rose,
Wishing you to have a great birthday!
My warm and sincere happy birthday messages wishing you to have a great life and happiness.
Happy Birthday!

Post a Comment


The materials in this blog is a personal thoughts, ramblings from the author with some link to the other sources website.

Reproduction, distribution, republication, and/or retransmission of material contained within this blog are prohibited unless the prior written permission from author of this blog.

(c) /
Related Posts with Thumbnails