Saturday, September 25, 2010

FeeLinG LOsT AgAin?

0

Photo credit to sil-enigma
Lost in the woods.......
This week, something bothering me again, something lingering in my mind, my head. Can't really concentrate with works or anything around me. Even doing something that i love to do like blogging and FB-ing. I just feeling lost. I am not sure what is actually happen to me. Maybe i am lost into something that i didn't know what is it actually. I thought, i will be alright after i shared "something" with some of my trusted friends and families but i am not. Is it too much until i can't handle it anymore?

Photo credit to ineedchemicalx
Lost just like in the desert...??? .....
Consult not your fears but your hopes and dreams. Think not about your frustrations, but about your unfulfilled potential. Concern yourself not with what you tried and failed in, but with what is still possible for you to do.
-- Pope John XXIII

"Dear God, I am lost again in this world...guide me and show me your way... Thank you for always be there for me. Listening to my unending stories of my life. I Love you Jesus... Amen. "

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

The materials in this blog is a personal thoughts, ramblings from the author with some link to the other sources website.

Reproduction, distribution, republication, and/or retransmission of material contained within this blog are prohibited unless the prior written permission from author of this blog.

(c) rosesdailyjournal.blogspot.com / rose.ragai@gmail.com

Blog Archive