Saturday, September 25, 2010

Little Rose or Lil' Rose ?

0

Decided to change the title of my blog but i will not change the url address because i don't want you guys can't find me later. So, the url is still the same rosesdailyjournal.blogspot.com. Only title change ya...

At first i want to use my FB nickname Little Rose but then my friend (kakak angkat) give me an idea of using Lil' Rose. It looks more smart, she said. I tried and yep..it looks smart. He he he.. thanks sis for giving me an idea. 

However, i don't know why i am so into this "LITTLE" things... maybe because of St. Theresa of the Child of Jesus and also Mother Teresa of Calcutta (Blessed Teresa of Calcutta). The great stories of both of them makes me thinking so much about LITTLE .... little things that i can do in my life to make a difference for others i met... live my life as simple as St. Theresa and as Mother Teresa said, "We can not do great things. We can only do little things with great love."

Besides...
Then Jesus called a little child, set the child in the midst of the disciples, and said, "I assure you that unless you change and become like little children, you can not enter the kingdom of heaven. Whoever becomes lowly like this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven, and whoever receives such a child in my name receives me. If any of you should cause one of these little ones who believe in me to stumble and fall, it would be better for you to be thrown into the depths of the sea with a great millstone around your neck." -- Matt 18: 2-6

P.s: Thanks be to God...

*Updated at 6.55pm:
  Decide to use LITTLE ROSE instead of LIL' ROSE.... (^____^)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

The materials in this blog is a personal thoughts, ramblings from the author with some link to the other sources website.

Reproduction, distribution, republication, and/or retransmission of material contained within this blog are prohibited unless the prior written permission from author of this blog.

(c) rosesdailyjournal.blogspot.com / rose.ragai@gmail.com

Blog Archive