Thursday, April 28, 2022

Finally, I decided to subscribe Grammarly!

0

Photo Credit to GBMag

In the beginning, I choose to blog to help me with my English writing skills. Then, Facebook took over, and I never had the passion for blogging anymore. Instead, I write stories in my Facebook posts because it is easier and more convenient. However, it doesn't help me to improve my English. When I feel lazy, I will only write in a mixed language. Therefore, I did not use proper English, which did not help me improve.

I am planning to take an English exam sometime in July. So, I start to worry that I may not be able to score in that two exams. Apart from that, I have a packed work schedule which will be difficult for me to attend classes. I might need to carry out my own revision using the textbook and doing exercises just to help me become familiar with the exam format. 

After a long thought, I have decided to subscribe to Grammarly today, and I really need help with my reports, journal and proposal writing. Writing a formal email conversation really consumes my time, not to mention words and other technical writing that I need to produce. 

A few minutes after completing my subscriptions, I already used Grammarly to write my emails and memos. So to speak, my decision to subscribe is worth my money. It is pretty expensive, but it really helps me with my writing. I am sure I will save my time more after this because I have an excellent assistant to help me with my English writing. 

Yes, subscribing to Grammarly is worth my money because I need it! 

Note: Grammarly helps me with this entry as well. 😁

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

The materials in this blog is a personal thoughts, ramblings from the author with some link to the other sources website.

Reproduction, distribution, republication, and/or retransmission of material contained within this blog are prohibited unless the prior written permission from author of this blog.

(c) rosesdailyjournal.blogspot.com / rose.ragai@gmail.com

Blog Archive