Thursday, July 14, 2022

CAUSE: Stray Puppies Found a Forever Home

0

I went to buy a butter bun nearby my house and saw two cute puppies running toward me. They are just two adorable puppies that are playful and not afraid of things around them yet. They ran and played and stopped when I called them. The brown puppy I named Brownie and the black puppy I called Blackie. I have never seen them in that area since I am a regular bakery customer. 

I briefly chatted with the hair saloon staff next to the shop where they both stayed, and she told me they are strays except for Blackie. So I went there again yesterday and chatted with the shop owner, who explained the situation to me. When Brownie came, she was with one other male puppy, but after a while, the male puppy disappeared and left her alone. Meanwhile, Blackie has four siblings, and three were adopted by one kind guy and left Blackie with one of his siblings. However, the other died and left him alone. Then, Blackie made friends with Brownie. 

After speaking to the shop owner, she agreed to let me help Brownie to find a forever home. Brownie shows her obedience when she listens to my command. I posted their naughty and playful video on my Facebook, and one of my friends contacted me. She is willing to adopt her and give her love and a home. I am delighted! Brownie will have a home! Here below is Brownie when we first met this week. I am thankful and grateful to God that she will have a forever home soon! 

Brownie looked at me with a bit of curiosity 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

The materials in this blog is a personal thoughts, ramblings from the author with some link to the other sources website.

Reproduction, distribution, republication, and/or retransmission of material contained within this blog are prohibited unless the prior written permission from author of this blog.

(c) rosesdailyjournal.blogspot.com / rose.ragai@gmail.com

Blog Archive