Monday, July 18, 2022

DIARY: Preparing for GRE General Test

0

Photo Credit: Google Image Search

My GRE general test is less than two weeks away, and I am not ready for it yet. My preparation is not even reached 50%, and I am worried. My English is still poor, especially in vocabulary and grammar. Whenever I want to write an article or journal, I lose appropriate words to describe in detail my opinion or views on specific issues. 

Over the weekend, I try my best to cover two test sections: analytical writing and verbal reasoning. After trying to answer the verbal reasoning test example (easy), I did not think it was easy. However, it is still tricky, and I only scored 9/17. 

Other than that, I also listened to the podcast on GRE tricks and tips, but I know it still needs more practice and readings. Practice indeed makes perfect; there are no shortcuts in doing this. 

Wish me luck for my upcoming GRE test, guys!    

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

The materials in this blog is a personal thoughts, ramblings from the author with some link to the other sources website.

Reproduction, distribution, republication, and/or retransmission of material contained within this blog are prohibited unless the prior written permission from author of this blog.

(c) rosesdailyjournal.blogspot.com / rose.ragai@gmail.com

Blog Archive