Friday, July 15, 2022

KDRAMA: What I think about Extraordinary Attorney Woo?

0

 

Photo Credit: kpopmap.com

KDrama has quite a variation in their drama series, and I love watching genres related to medical, crime investigation, science fiction and family comedy. It brought me into the storyline and made me think about what will happen next. 

This drama, in particular, is close to my heart because of the lead actress characters that have autism spectrum. I applaud Park Eun Bin for her 'extraordinary' talented gifts in playing Woo Young Woo's role. I believe it took a toll on her to study Woo Young Woo's character as a person with ASD. Her hard work paid off with how good she was in the drama.    

Photo Credit: kpopmap.com

As for me, this drama also gives us a lesson on more understanding of people with ASD. Be less judgemental and accept them in our community as we welcome others without ASD. It is just that they are unique in their own way.   

If you haven't heard about this drama series yet, please go to Netflix and watch them! You won't regret it. It premiered on ENA on 29 June 2022 and airs every Wednesday and Thursday at 21:00. It is also available for streaming on Netflix, and I watch it on Netflix!

Happy Watching!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

The materials in this blog is a personal thoughts, ramblings from the author with some link to the other sources website.

Reproduction, distribution, republication, and/or retransmission of material contained within this blog are prohibited unless the prior written permission from author of this blog.

(c) rosesdailyjournal.blogspot.com / rose.ragai@gmail.com

Blog Archive