Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Bookmark - Part 1

0

Last Sunday, i was agreed to our committee members to do something to raise our youths fund for the upcoming programme. It was "Study Day" programme and we need to raise some funds. So, i have volunteered myself to make a bookmark to be sell during the registration counter open on the Sunday Mass started from this week until Sunday, 12th Sept. I am not creative but i just want to give a try. Today, i am searching for a few Bible verses that can be put/write on the bookmark. Here is some of them that touch my heart and hope will do the same for others which will be having this bookmark later.

  • Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will give you strength, I will bring you help, I will uphold you with the right hand of my justice. -- Isaiah 41:10
  • Place all your worries on him since he takes care of you. -- 1 Peter 5:7
  • Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths straight. -- Proverbs 3:5-6
  • Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light. -- Matthew 11:28-30
  • Live peace with one another. Do not dream of extraordinary things; be humble and do not hold yourselves as wise. -- Romans 13:16
Okay, that's it for today. Feel sleepy already. Will continue again tomorrow with the design that i browse through.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

The materials in this blog is a personal thoughts, ramblings from the author with some link to the other sources website.

Reproduction, distribution, republication, and/or retransmission of material contained within this blog are prohibited unless the prior written permission from author of this blog.

(c) rosesdailyjournal.blogspot.com / rose.ragai@gmail.com

Blog Archive