Friday, August 20, 2010

Should I or Shouldn't I ?

0

Curious of making the right decisions. Thought that i have choosen the right path but seems to be something disturb my mind again. Recieved SMS from a friend told me about one vacancy at her company. At first i just ignore it but then, came this thoughts in my mind. This make me wanted to think about it.

Sound that i am not firm with my own choice. Arghh... What should i do? Hmmm... Yes, need guidance from God. Just pray about it.

Feel very tired these few days. Told my friend about it and she says, maybe i am thinking too much, so just have a good rest. Hmm.. what to do when my mind keep on think? Alright, need to bake a cake this afternoon, keeping myself busy with something else.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

The materials in this blog is a personal thoughts, ramblings from the author with some link to the other sources website.

Reproduction, distribution, republication, and/or retransmission of material contained within this blog are prohibited unless the prior written permission from author of this blog.

(c) rosesdailyjournal.blogspot.com / rose.ragai@gmail.com

Blog Archive