Monday, February 21, 2011

Youth Group Meeting on Saturday

4

A little bit dissapointed because we waited for one hour and yet only eight youths present at the meeting. It is out of 43 invitation letters send out and yet only eight present. I feel very bad about it but i am still fine (i think so). Will i give up? Hmm.... maybe not yet. Will give myself this whole year to do something to get this youth group get going. This is something new to them and i am sure their parents also still not very supportive.

My hope and dream for this youth group is that, they can prove to the community arround them that they are not useless but yet a very productive and having a very bright future. If they are not good in their studies, i believe they have some talents that have to be polished. Therefore, they need guidance and walk to the right path. I am not a good or great youth before because i do not have the opprtunity like this. I am yet too shy and low self-esteem, so i don't want them to become one of me. They can become a better person and a great leader in future. In whatever field they will involve.

Pray for the best in their life!

With Love,
Little Rose

4 comments:

  1. wish u all the very best buddy. reading thru ur post makes me feel bad oso.pity u guys there. hmm i wonder what is the very best way to get the youth gather together.our youth today might only looking into enjoyable things. no such 'new generation as the country catalyst'... huhu but glad to see ur spirit. nvr give up ya :). always looking the problems as a gift as Mother Teresa did.
    Problem = GIFT(opportunity+faith+hope+move on)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wish u all the very best buddy. reading thru ur post makes me feel bad oso.pity u guys there. hmm i wonder what is the very best way to get the youth gather together.our youth today might only looking into enjoyable things. no such 'new generation as the country catalyst'... huhu but glad to see ur spirit. nvr give up ya :). always looking the problems as a gift as Mother Teresa did.
    Problem = GIFT(opportunity+faith+hope+move on)

    ReplyDelete
  3. don't give up. the youth is very important and if you have a vision for them don't let something like this discourage you

    ReplyDelete
  4. SJS -- My dear Sister... You know, i am very demotivated these few days. I even escaped from attending Sunday Mass last Sunday. I am not sure what is in my mind right now, but there are lots of things that mingling in my mind that makes me like giving up! Anyway...words of encouragement from you and other friends seems to be one way that keep me going. Thanks for being there for such a low motivation girl like me...

    Pete--Thanks for your support. That is what i think about youth too. They are very important.

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer

The materials in this blog is a personal thoughts, ramblings from the author with some link to the other sources website.

Reproduction, distribution, republication, and/or retransmission of material contained within this blog are prohibited unless the prior written permission from author of this blog.

(c) rosesdailyjournal.blogspot.com / rose.ragai@gmail.com

Blog Archive