Saturday, April 09, 2011

Happy Birthday to My Dearest Sister Nesi

0


Big Sis I Love You
© Ranja Kujala

My dear Big Sis, you are the greatest there is,
And amazing in everyway.
I greatly admire and look up to you,
Each and every day.

You are always showing how much you care,
From your heart that is filled with love.
You are a beautiful Angel,
Sent from the heavens above.

I am the luckiest Sis in the world,
To have grown up next to you.
We played and laughed and had fun together,
A great bond that has always stayed true.

Big Sis you are always in my heart & thoughts,
And I am always sending you a hug and kiss.
You are my world and I love you so much,
Always and Forever...

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY ON 2nd APRIL... 
May God blessings always shower on you and your life will be full of joy and happiness. 
I LOVE YOU BIG SISTER.....

With Love, Hugs & Kisses,
Your Lil' Sis Rose

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

The materials in this blog is a personal thoughts, ramblings from the author with some link to the other sources website.

Reproduction, distribution, republication, and/or retransmission of material contained within this blog are prohibited unless the prior written permission from author of this blog.

(c) rosesdailyjournal.blogspot.com / rose.ragai@gmail.com

Blog Archive