Saturday, February 01, 2014

New Year Resolutions #1 - Red Riding Hood

0


First of all, it's not too late to wish my fellow family and friends...
GONG XI FA CAI!!!!
XIN NIAN KUAI LE!!!!
May the year of Horse brings more good health, wealth and happiness in your life! Blessings from above!

My #1 resolution in my list achieved. I pick up my Red Riding Hood on 30th Jan 2014 and with a very good register number. I am proud of myself. With help and support from family and friends, i make up my mind. Wise decision? Yes i think i am. 

The Red Riding Hood is at his service and we are ready to ride to the bush! Ha ha ha ha.. 

---
Red Riding Hood,
Little Rose


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

The materials in this blog is a personal thoughts, ramblings from the author with some link to the other sources website.

Reproduction, distribution, republication, and/or retransmission of material contained within this blog are prohibited unless the prior written permission from author of this blog.

(c) rosesdailyjournal.blogspot.com / rose.ragai@gmail.com

Blog Archive