Monday, March 01, 2021

PRODUCT: Keen Whisper Black

0

 

Source: Trekkin

On December, 12 last year i placed an order on Shopee. It was year end promotion and i get a good price for Keen's sandals. After discount, the price drop to RM381.65 which the normal price was RM449.00. I think it is worth value for money. 

I was looking for a good quality of sandal for my hiking especially when i have to walk in river or streams. It has been a while but i could not find one that i like and i keep asking opinions from my friends. Then, one of my friend mentioned about Keen sandals to me. She recommend the brand based on her own experienced. After searching for different suppliers online i decide to purchase from Shopee because the shop is located in Kuala Lumpur and i have rebate for shipping too. At the end, this sandal cost me RM356.65

If i would like to review on my purchase using Shopee, the only weakness is the delay in courier service. It was supposed to be delivered on December, 15 but i only received my parcel on January, 4. There were no reason given by the supplier but i just assume it is all due to the pandemic situation and holidays. The packaging is great and my item is in very good condition. 

Good packaging and item is in good condition. 

When i want to select my size, there is only size US36, US37 and US38. They do not have US37.5. So, i just gamble and pick size US38. I am glad that it just fit me nicely. 

It fit me nicely. 

However, i could not share with you guys how was it in the field. I did not have a chance to test it yet due to the conditions now. We plan for a hike on January, 9 but we cancelled our plan due to CMCO and our town became red zone again. I hope i can go for a hike soon and let you guys know how it goes. Till then. 


Blessings,
Little Rose
Sarawak, Borneo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

The materials in this blog is a personal thoughts, ramblings from the author with some link to the other sources website.

Reproduction, distribution, republication, and/or retransmission of material contained within this blog are prohibited unless the prior written permission from author of this blog.

(c) rosesdailyjournal.blogspot.com / rose.ragai@gmail.com

Blog Archive