Wednesday, June 21, 2017

My Bracelets New Collection (June 2017)

0

Since i was so bored with what i am doing with my life these past few months, so i start to find something that can distracts me from my frustration. Then, i took out all my beading's stuff from my storage box and i might did something since it has been a while i stop.

Here is what i made as a gifts for a few of my friends. I was thinking about selling this but i am not really good at calculating and estimate the price for each of my handiworks. 

Type: Gemstone Bead, Natural Rose Quartz (Enhanced)
Size: 10mm
Charm: Made with love 
Note: Received by my friend Flo in good condition. I have to send it twice to Putrajaya because when i first send it to her, she was away for Gawai holiday and no one pick up her parcel. She loved it! 

Type: Gemstone Bead, Natural Rose Quartz (Enhanced)
Size: 10mm
Charm: Crucifix
 Note: Courier it to my friend in Sabah and she just received it yesterday. Actually i also made an earring to match this bracelet. She loved it!

Type: Cats eye beads 
(actually i am not sure what type of beads is this but it also looks like glass beads)
Size: 10mm
Charm: Crucifix
Note: I gave this as a gift to my best buddy last week since she loved it when i post it in my facebook. She is also my running buddy. She like it!

Type: Gemstone Bead, Natural Aventurine
Size: 10mm
Charm: Made with Love
Note: After i post in my facebook, my high school bestie (which is still my BFF until now) request me to make a bracelets for her and her daughter. So i made this one fro both of them. I courier it to her early this month to Limbang. She loved it but the one for her daughter is not fit her wrist. I made also earrings to match this bracelets for both of them. 

Type: Clay (Acrylic) beads by Lundayeh native from Long Tuma, Lawas
Size: 8mm
Charm: Made with Love
Note: It has been more than a year two of my high school buddies asked me to made this bracelets for them. Finally, i made it when my beads is available. I haven't give this to them but hopefully can give them during this Hari Raya holidays. 

That is all about the bracelets beads which i currently made end of May and this early June. Looks good though even i am not an expert. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

The materials in this blog is a personal thoughts, ramblings from the author with some link to the other sources website.

Reproduction, distribution, republication, and/or retransmission of material contained within this blog are prohibited unless the prior written permission from author of this blog.

(c) rosesdailyjournal.blogspot.com / rose.ragai@gmail.com

Blog Archive