Tuesday, March 09, 2021

HOBBY: Crochet Newborn Beanie and Booties

0

I pick up this hobby about two or three years ago. It begin when i want to explore new things and wondering if i have any talent to knit or crochet. I watch quite a lot of online tutorial on YouTube and pick up from there. I try to knit but I did not success with this two needle thing but i did well with one needle. Therefore, i decide to continue my project using crochet method. My first project was a beanie of hat. I successfully made a few hats and i gave them to my mum and friends. I think my mum have a bout three of my beanies. She loved it a lot. She use it when she went for her hospital appointments or sleep at night, whenever she feel cold. 

Starting point for baby beanie 

End of last month, my best-friend asked me if i can make a beanie for her newborn. She is expecting her third child on 1st April 2021. As usual i am excited with this new project and i decided to learn to make baby booties as well. My first try looks not neat but it still looks fine. But i love the second one. 

Making the base of baby booties

Here is the two set of baby beanie and booties that i made for my best-friend. I sent this parcel to her yesterday and i hope she will get it on time before her due date. 

Baby beanies and booties made by me

I pray for her safe Caesarean section with no complications. May her baby and herself is safe and in God protection. Amen. 


Blessings, 
Little Rose
Sarawak, Borneo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

The materials in this blog is a personal thoughts, ramblings from the author with some link to the other sources website.

Reproduction, distribution, republication, and/or retransmission of material contained within this blog are prohibited unless the prior written permission from author of this blog.

(c) rosesdailyjournal.blogspot.com / rose.ragai@gmail.com

Blog Archive