Thursday, April 29, 2010

I am BACK.... Alive!

0


Almost four days in the village with all the craftswoman. The rocky stream in the above photo is located at the village that i visit. I can't count how many times already i went to this village.


Most of my projects/programme was conducted in this village as a pilot project before we duplicate it in other villages. Quite tough but still i feel interesting. Sometimes i feel like quitting this job but then  i realize that this is my service to others that needs me. When i put Jesus above all the difficulties and obstacles that i faced, He gave me strength to move on. Thanks and praise to Him. I Love You Jesus.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

The materials in this blog is a personal thoughts, ramblings from the author with some link to the other sources website.

Reproduction, distribution, republication, and/or retransmission of material contained within this blog are prohibited unless the prior written permission from author of this blog.

(c) rosesdailyjournal.blogspot.com / rose.ragai@gmail.com

Blog Archive