Friday, July 02, 2021

Self Reminder: I am Enough

0

 


I feel really down last night until I have to keep reminding myself that I am okay. 
It has been a while I did not not feel like that.
Fighting that such negativity that clouded my mind.
As if it stuck there telling me that I am not worthy.
Not worthy of love.
Not worthy to be loved.
Not good enough for being me. 
Not capable of doing anything. 
It is just telling me that I am not good enough! 

Trying to overcome such a thought until I fell asleep.
Thank God I can sleep this time. 

So, I am trying hard to remind myself again that, 
It is okay not to be okay, sometime,
It is okay to cry it out loud and let it go,
It is okay feel alone but never lonely,
I am enough
I am loved
I am kind
I am smart
I am capable of doing things
I am not alone...
Feeling this emotions inside me like this.. 
I am not alone.. 

Our Lady of Good Success, 
pray for us. 

 Prayer to Saint Dymphna (patron saint for mentally ill)

Lord, our God, you graciously chose St. Dymphna as patroness of those afflicted with mental and nervous disorders. She is thus an inspiration and a symbol of charity to the thousands who ask her intercession.
Please grant, Lord, through the prayers of this pure youthful martyr, relief and consolation to all suffering such trials, and especially those for whom we pray.
 
(Mention those for whom you wish to pray).

We beg you, Lord, to hear the prayers of St. Dymphna on our behalf. Grant all those for whom we pray patience in their sufferings and resignation to your divine will. Please fill them with hope, and grant them the relief and cure they so much desire.
We ask this through Christ our Lord who suffered agony in the garden. Amen

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

The materials in this blog is a personal thoughts, ramblings from the author with some link to the other sources website.

Reproduction, distribution, republication, and/or retransmission of material contained within this blog are prohibited unless the prior written permission from author of this blog.

(c) rosesdailyjournal.blogspot.com / rose.ragai@gmail.com

Blog Archive