Wednesday, February 22, 2023

Ash Wednesday 2023

0

 

Source: CatholicLink


Today is the beginning of the Lent season for the year 2023. I have felt so lost these past few days because I was trying to find available funding to be applied for me to pursue my degree. However, I met a dead end. I no longer see it will be possible for me to go this coming June. However, I must put my trust in the Lord that He will provide. Let His will be done and not mine. Let my desire align with His will for me. Therefore, I will try my very best to put my total trust in the Lord.  

As I open my Spotify web player this morning, this podcast shows in my podcast playlist. Thank you Dr Edward Sri for this beautiful sharing. Do you trust the Father?

Then, I saw this video on my YouTube channel notifications. This young priest has a pearl of great wisdom and I think this one is meant for me too. Thank you, Lord, for all this talk and sermon. 

He will help you. 


May you have a blessed Lent these coming months.

God bless. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

The materials in this blog is a personal thoughts, ramblings from the author with some link to the other sources website.

Reproduction, distribution, republication, and/or retransmission of material contained within this blog are prohibited unless the prior written permission from author of this blog.

(c) rosesdailyjournal.blogspot.com / rose.ragai@gmail.com

Blog Archive