Friday, October 03, 2014

Online Shopping!

1

Working far from city is actually great because i can save up my monthly salary. But, with the advanced IT and there is a chance to buy things online, i might have problem to save up too. *cry*. Therefore, discipline is needed and strong heart, not easily fell for things that i can get online. I start to do online shopping especially on cloths when i don't have time to spend at shopping complex in Kota Kinabalu. Not only that, i found out that the price of one mini dress online and in boutique is really huge difference. I can get one nice mini dress online with RM35 but it will cost me about RM70 in KK. Now, the price is double. Therefore, i decide to go for online shopping.

I start to shop for cloths on Sally Fashion. This is what Facebook has done to me. Sally Fashion have its Facebook Page and i saw most of my friends LIKE this page. On one fine day, i decided to look at this site because i saw some Korean style dress that attract me. This is the beginning of my online shopping.

Early this week, i found out about ZALORA. I received a gift voucher from them so i decide to get a nice dress for my company upcoming annual dinner. This is my pick!


Their delivery service is very fast. Well, of course with GDex it is really fast. Its only took 3 days for the parcel to get to me. I received my dress today! Yippie! 

Thanks ZALORA for the gift voucher and your good service!

---
Excited,
Rossa
      

1 comment:

  1. I used to shop at Zalora too but then, i always mixed up my sizes. lol. U can also try Double-Woot, ShopLah.com, i think banyak lagi. Just google "shop dresses online Malaysia"... u will be swamped and spoiled with choices! Happy online shopping!

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer

The materials in this blog is a personal thoughts, ramblings from the author with some link to the other sources website.

Reproduction, distribution, republication, and/or retransmission of material contained within this blog are prohibited unless the prior written permission from author of this blog.

(c) rosesdailyjournal.blogspot.com / rose.ragai@gmail.com

Blog Archive