Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Day 14: Movement Control Order

0


Today mark two weeks of MOC and tomorrow will start the second phase of MOC. 1st until 14th April will become the second phase of MOC. Working from home is challenging because I need some information from my file in the office. I have to 'fill in the blanks' in my report when I return to the office.

As usual my daily routine is make sure my dad clean and eat his meals, house chores, feed our pets and gardening. So, total time for my 'work from home' after deduction of all the above will be four hours.

O Lord, have mercy on us. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

The materials in this blog is a personal thoughts, ramblings from the author with some link to the other sources website.

Reproduction, distribution, republication, and/or retransmission of material contained within this blog are prohibited unless the prior written permission from author of this blog.

(c) rosesdailyjournal.blogspot.com / rose.ragai@gmail.com

Blog Archive