Friday, March 20, 2020

Day 3: Movement Control Order (MCO)

0

I feel much better today even though the numbers of positive cases still adding up. I am not going outside since day 1 because my essentials need is still enough but planning to go out tomorrow. I need to buy a few things to bring back home. I received news from my parents's home that they are running out of a few things. Especially for my dad because he is bed ridden and we have to home care him.

I figure out that this MCO makes me more thoughtful of others need and asking if they need any help. This is the time of personal reflections on how i live my life so far. How i can be a better version of myself if i can get through this crisis?

I pray this time will pass and everyone's life will return to normal. God, have mercy on us all.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

The materials in this blog is a personal thoughts, ramblings from the author with some link to the other sources website.

Reproduction, distribution, republication, and/or retransmission of material contained within this blog are prohibited unless the prior written permission from author of this blog.

(c) rosesdailyjournal.blogspot.com / rose.ragai@gmail.com

Blog Archive