Thursday, February 24, 2011

Back in the Office

0

Feel much better today. My flu is still with me and also the pain over my head. That two still stuck with me. I have three more days to finish all the antibiotic that has been prescribed for me.

With this condition, still feel not so comfortable working in the office. I hope i will not spread this virus to my officemate. Hope they have a very high body immunity and resistant to this virus.

My brain still can not think so well owh. Can not concentrate with my paper work. Jammed! Can not think! Hate this. The dateline is over and yet i am not complete it.

Hmmmm.... Till then!

With Love,
Little Rose

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

The materials in this blog is a personal thoughts, ramblings from the author with some link to the other sources website.

Reproduction, distribution, republication, and/or retransmission of material contained within this blog are prohibited unless the prior written permission from author of this blog.

(c) rosesdailyjournal.blogspot.com / rose.ragai@gmail.com

Blog Archive