Saturday, July 16, 2011

A Change.... - Part 2

0

Did i share about my current change in the office? Yep... i did right... So far, this week seems to be okay and lucky my colleague like the change as well. So i don't feel bad that he mad at me because i change it without his consent. So, this should be fine. Here how it is looks like for now (I my change it again if i still feeling uncomfortable... he he he..)....

See, the entrance door is now on my right and walls at my back! 
See the door to my room is in front of me...
And the position of my desktop is feel just right... 
The corner of my table is my phone and my protector... :-)
God bless my work!
So, for now, i love my table and love my office with hope i will fall in love with my work too (later)... Already have some plants to make my surroundings green. Green office makes me feel more better!

Till then!

With Love,
Little Rose

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

The materials in this blog is a personal thoughts, ramblings from the author with some link to the other sources website.

Reproduction, distribution, republication, and/or retransmission of material contained within this blog are prohibited unless the prior written permission from author of this blog.

(c) rosesdailyjournal.blogspot.com / rose.ragai@gmail.com

Blog Archive