Wednesday, November 11, 2020

11.11 - Buying Air Purifier?

0

Every month we will have a date like this with all sort of online sales and promotions is happening. I used to love doing online shopping clothing and electronic such as laptop etc. However, these past years I did not do any online shopping because last time I bought two dresses which are too small and it is not as what I saw on the website.

Two days ago I was thinking about buying an Air Purifier for my house. I did not feel well these past weeks and suspected the air in my house is not clean anymore. I have two furkids at home and I let them roaming inside the house too. I used to have asthma and sinusitis which makes me very sensitive to dust and of course the fur from these two.

However, I still think about getting the Air Purifier to ensure the air I breathe in the house is clean. Any suggestions for affordable but worth buying Air Purifier?    

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

The materials in this blog is a personal thoughts, ramblings from the author with some link to the other sources website.

Reproduction, distribution, republication, and/or retransmission of material contained within this blog are prohibited unless the prior written permission from author of this blog.

(c) rosesdailyjournal.blogspot.com / rose.ragai@gmail.com

Blog Archive