Monday, November 09, 2020

The Third Wave of Covid-19

0

I thought it is over for us here in Sarawak since we are doing well for the past few months. However, as our neighbour, Sabah struggling with the spike cases every day after the state election on 26 September 2020, we seem to be at ease. I must admit that I put my guard down too since I started to hang out with friends more frequent than before. I treat my daily life as it was before the covid-19 strike in March. 

Things changed after about two weeks ago when we also faced the third wave of this pandemic. One after another new cluster emerges in our city of Kuching. As of yesterday, Kuching recorded 147 active cases in Kuching after it was a Green Zone for a while. With that new number, we also declared as Red Zone. Thus, the Conditional Movement Control Order also applies for Kuching District started from today until 22 November 2020. 

In our office, we will start working in rotation with 50% capacity in the office. Work from home will be a struggle for some because of other distractions at home. As for me, I will struggle to make sure I am disciplined enough with my flexible working hours. Besides, I am closer to my fridge and food. LOL. 

I hope everyone can stay positive, stay healthy and stay safe. We pray for this pandemic to be over soon. God willing all will be well again. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

The materials in this blog is a personal thoughts, ramblings from the author with some link to the other sources website.

Reproduction, distribution, republication, and/or retransmission of material contained within this blog are prohibited unless the prior written permission from author of this blog.

(c) rosesdailyjournal.blogspot.com / rose.ragai@gmail.com

Blog Archive