Friday, November 13, 2020

Introducing Spotty

0

 


As promised, this is my rescued dog, Spotty! He has unique characters which I still have to discover every day. He loves eating fish compare to chicken. So I can describe him as a pescatarian. 
A pescatarian is someone who doesn't eat meat but does eat fish. The term pescatarian was coined in the early 1990s and is a combination of the Italian word for fish, “pesce,” and the word “vegetarian.” Sometimes it's spelt “pescetarian,” but this means the same thing.
He was rescued from a coffee shop. According to the coffee shop owner and people around the area, he was abandoned by its previous owner. The owner moved from their rented house at the housing behind the coffee shop. Since then, he roaming around the area to get shelter and food. 

Am I happy having him around? Well, I admit it was a challenge to keep him stay put for the first two weeks. The insecurity and trauma from being abandon are still with him. He requires special attention and affection from me which I failed to do so sometime due to my work. 

This is our fourth months together and I can see he is now a happy dog. He knows how to play but for sure he is one obedient dog. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

The materials in this blog is a personal thoughts, ramblings from the author with some link to the other sources website.

Reproduction, distribution, republication, and/or retransmission of material contained within this blog are prohibited unless the prior written permission from author of this blog.

(c) rosesdailyjournal.blogspot.com / rose.ragai@gmail.com

Blog Archive