Thursday, November 12, 2020

Procrastination

0

Photo Credit to Google Images

I have this one bad habit since high school. PROCRASTINATION. I am sure it has been triggered somewhere along with my growing up. I think one of the causes of this bad habit is because when I stuck in with my homework on a specific subject. Whenever I try to find the answer and I am at the dead end. So, instead of finding another initiative, I will wait until the very last minute. 

I am aware of this habit. Over these years I did try my best to overcome it. However, at my current workplace with more work and responsibilities, I am overwhelmed. I see a long list of work to be completed. I will complete an easy task on time, but when I am stuck with more complicated assignments, I start to procrastinate again. To make it worst, I failed to deliver some of my work now. My performance is somewhat getting bad now. I know I have to do something about this bad habit.    

I decided to install some HABIT LIST or GOAL TRACKER apps on my phone and see if I can change my daily habits if I have a goal to achieve. Stay tuned! I will update my progress.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

The materials in this blog is a personal thoughts, ramblings from the author with some link to the other sources website.

Reproduction, distribution, republication, and/or retransmission of material contained within this blog are prohibited unless the prior written permission from author of this blog.

(c) rosesdailyjournal.blogspot.com / rose.ragai@gmail.com

Blog Archive