Tuesday, November 10, 2020

Spotty the Stray Dog

0

In mid-August, I adopted a dog from the Kopitiam. Or I should say, we rescued him from a Kopitiam? With help from one of the S.O.S Kuching, we managed to lure him into the cage and bring him straight to the vet clinic at Jalan Tabuan. He is still a puppy almost a year old. It took me about two weeks to get him familiar with me. I will visit him at the Kopitiam after work trying to feed him and pat him. The amazing thing is he connects with me straight away. When he starts to show submissive behaviour at the end of the second week, my friend decides to try to catch him. So, our rescue was successful. 

Honestly, my experience since the day he enters my house is full of drama. It still going on until today. He is a drama king! I create an Instagram profile for him so that I can share his development. If you are interested to know how my furry buddy looks like, visit his IG @stray_story.

I will share more of his story in future post.        

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

The materials in this blog is a personal thoughts, ramblings from the author with some link to the other sources website.

Reproduction, distribution, republication, and/or retransmission of material contained within this blog are prohibited unless the prior written permission from author of this blog.

(c) rosesdailyjournal.blogspot.com / rose.ragai@gmail.com

Blog Archive