Saturday, August 20, 2011

New Layout ~ Again?

2

Me? Always love to change things. I easily get bored so i change again. In my previous posts i did mentioned about CHANGE; my office table position that i change recently and also i did rants about People's Change. So today i change my blog layout theme again. I am not sure if this will become my last changes or i will change it again in near future (if i get bored with the colour and widgets and so on).

For this present layout, i just love chocolate colour. Not sure why, but it is the earth colour. The previous one is black and white theme but after a while i did not really like it though. So, i change.

How about you? Do you always stick to your blog layout or you frequently change? Just like me.. Hmmmm.... Till then!

With Love,
Little Rose


2 comments:

  1. saya pun baru tukar layout :) hehehe.... how ru? ur header look nice..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dev-- blog ko dah ada domain sendiri. bestnya. nice layout juga... sya ni cepat bosan bah tgk layout yg sama ja... he he... I am doing fine..
    Oh ya, Happy Holiday!

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer

The materials in this blog is a personal thoughts, ramblings from the author with some link to the other sources website.

Reproduction, distribution, republication, and/or retransmission of material contained within this blog are prohibited unless the prior written permission from author of this blog.

(c) rosesdailyjournal.blogspot.com / rose.ragai@gmail.com

Blog Archive