Monday, September 26, 2011

When i Trying to Hate Someone.....

0

Photo credit to Google Image

I HATE YOU! 

Is the three words that more difficult to said out loud in front of a person that annoying me or hurts me. Why? Because the consequences after saying that is more hurting deep inside my heart. I will keep on blaming myself for saying a words like that to the person. Blaming myself for not control my own emotions, anger and blurt out those three words that for sure will hurt her or him the most. The worse part is when i regret of saying it in the first place. Why did i say it to her or him? It will takes more time to forgive myself for doing this to a person. So, that is why it is hard for me to say I HATE YOU out loud to a person. It will be easier to say I LOVE YOU rather than I HATE YOU. 

With Love,
Little Rose

P.s: Sharing some LOVE with all of you who read this post! I LOVE YOU GUYS!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

The materials in this blog is a personal thoughts, ramblings from the author with some link to the other sources website.

Reproduction, distribution, republication, and/or retransmission of material contained within this blog are prohibited unless the prior written permission from author of this blog.

(c) rosesdailyjournal.blogspot.com / rose.ragai@gmail.com

Blog Archive